martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

U2-The Unforgettable Fire






Este homenaje a Lennon  fue hecho por la banda irlandesa "The Unforgettable Fire" es el track numero 4 del álbum que lleva el mismo nombre y fue editado en el año 1984.


Con amor para ustedes y sobre todo para Lennon aquí les dejo la canción:  


Ice 
Your only rivers run cold
these city lights
They shine as silver and gold 
dug from the night 
Your eyes as back coal

Walk on by
walk on through 
Walk ´til  you run 
And don´t look back
For here i am

Carnival
The wheels fly and the colors spin 
Though alcohol 
Red wine that punctures the skin
Face to face 
In a dry and waterless place 

Walk on by
walk on through 
So sad to beseige your love so head on
Stay this time 
Sty tonight in a lie 
I ´m only asking but i...
I think you know
Come on take me away 
Come on take me away 
Came take me home 
Home again 

And the mountain should crunble
Or disppear into the sea 
Not a tear,no not i

Sty this time 
Sty tonight in....
Ever after,this love in time 
And if you save you love 
Save it all 

Don´t push me too far 
Don´t push me too far 
Tonight
Tonight
 Tonight...


Amo este tema...Saludos
Matilda

No hay comentarios: